HERE WE GO. ENJOY.
1. China is a HUGE Fall Out Boy fan. His favorite song has to be "Centuries" because he's been here forever and he's the frozen proof. (Thumbs up if you understand that part!)
2. If someone stares at China for more than 30 seconds, even if he can’t see them, he starts shifting in his seat uncomfortably because he can sense things like that.
3. China has tried to swallow a sword once. It didn't go very well and he ended up going to the hospital.
4. Although China uses it to defend himself and the people he’s close to, he has never once used his wok to cook.
5. If anyone ever asks why China looks 18 when he’s really 4,000, he uses this answer: “It’s ancient Chinese secret."
6. Hong Kong is one you should really worry about when he handles fireworks. He goes crazy every time his birthday rolls around.
7. China and all the other Asian countries make sure to keep all matches away from Hong Kong.
8. Japan and China both find it really annoying when people mistake them for girls. Like, REALLY annoying.
9. Japan is insanely good at video games. He's the friend that chooses Rainbow Road in Mario Kart.
10. Back before Japan made any contact with the rest of the world, he was a samurai warrior in his country's army.
11. Japan can fit watching literally any and all anime into his schedule somehow.
12. Greece believes the gods his mother told him about exist, and has tried to convince to Japan many times that they really do.
13. America is missing one of his back teeth, due to Japan punching him too hard in the face when Pearl Harbor was bombed.
14. Due to the terrible school system in his country, America hates it just as much as every other teen in the USA.
15. Whenever "Uptown Funk" plays in the car, he doesn't care who else in in the car with him. America must dance.
16. Japan and America often get together to play video games, and America always ends up getting super angry during Mario Kart because Japan usually beats him.
17. At some point in his life, America was obsessed with Webkinz.
18. America overuses the Doge meme.
19. Canada is ambidextrous.
20. Out of habit, he switches hands every few times he writes something down.
21. This confuses the hell out of America because he doesn't realize that some people can do that.
22. Canada is a really good singer. Nobody really knows, though, because no one pays attention.
23. In the Human AU, America and Canada actually have different dads. This explains why Alfred's last name is Jones while Matthew's is Williams.
24. Britain can see and hear the dead as well as he communicates with his magical creatures.
25. Britain plays the bagpipes as well as the bass guitar, courtesy of Scotland.
26. When Britain was a pirate, he worked on other ships before he was captain of his own.
27. During this period, Britain once accidentally shot a cannonball through the deck of one of the ships he worked on.
28. He still has absolutely no idea how that happened.
29. Britain has a spell he can use to travel to any who, what, where or when. It's his favorite spell.
30. Not only does he have that spell, but he also has the Invisibility Cloak from the Harry Potter series.
31. Britain is obsessed with Pottermore.
32. Australia has a scar on his upper left arm from a crocodile bite. It’s shaped like a “J”.
33. Australia wears contacts. He hates wearing glasses.
34. New Zealand is terrified of spiders. On a completely unrelated note, Australia has three pet tarantulas.
35. When New Zealand was really little, he legitimately believed he was a sheep for a while.
36. Australia hates when America says "Crikey." Whenever he does, Australia makes sure he chases him around with a spoonful of Vegemite. (I didn't come up with this.)
37. Italy, Romano and Seborga all take pasta very seriously, especially Italy. If someone doesn't know what pasta is or tastes like, none of them will hesitate to give that person Pasta 101.
38. Seborga is obsessed with ketchup.
39. Romano and Italy are actually really good at designing clothes. Romano just doesn't like to do it and Italy never has the time because he’s too busy mass-producing white flags instead.
40. Romano has his own little tomato garden in his backyard. Nobody is allowed to touch it.
41. Romano has an irrational fear of turtles.
42. Italy finds it hilarious that Romano is scared of turtles.
43. Italy hates when it rains at his house. He prefers the sunshine much more than a rainy day.
44. Romano, on the other hand, loves when it rains.
45. Seborga rests in the middle and loves when it's cloudy out.
46. Seborga is Romano's and Italy's cousin.
47. Vatican City is the father of the Italy brothers.
48. Italy and Romano always play Super Mario Bros. on the Wii. Romano is great at it. Italy can't figure out how to do anything.
49. Germany and Prussia were not allowed to see each other while the Berlin Wall was up.
50. Prussia is better at holding his beer than Germany is.
51.Because of this, Germany and Prussia often have drinking contests to see who gets drunk first.
52. Prussia almost always wins these contests, and his reason is “Because I’m awesome!”
53. Sometimes Belgium joins in on these drinking contests, and when she does she beats both Germany and Prussia at them.
54. Germany is grown-up Holy Rome. (This one is common, I know...)
55. When Holy Rome went to war, he was defeated and almost abolished, causing him to lose his memories. However, Germania and Prussia re-raised him as Germany. (Again, really common.)
56. Although Germany is an adult and he doesn't remember where he got it, he still has Chibitalia’s push broom sitting in the corner of his room.
57. Lithuania and Prussia are distant cousins, due to the Old Prussian kingdom basically linking that whole part of Europe together at the time.
58. This proves Lithuania is descended from Germania, while Estonia is descended from Scandinavia and Latvia is distantly related to Russia.
59. The whole Germanian family drools in their sleep. This means Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Lithuania and ESPECIALLY Prussia.
60. India can read people’s palms.
61. Denmark once went to have his palms read, and even since then he’s been scared of India’s “psychic powers” and refuses to talk about them.
62. All the Nordics snore.
63. You’d think Denmark snores the loudest, right? Wrong. Norway’s snoring is the loudest and Denmark comes in a close second.
64. Not only is Finland a good shot with a sniper rifle, but also with a bow and arrows.
65. Finland is a huge fan of My Chemical Romance, Green Day and Owl City.
66. Iceland is great at fishing, but not with a fishing pole. He seems to be good at spearing fish instead.
67. He never tells anyone about it, but he can play the guitar.
68. He prefers the acoustic guitar over the electric guitar.
69. Norway can see Britain's magical creatures, as well as his own. He finds it funny when Britain gets scared of his trolls.
70. Norway spends a lot of time in the woods. He likes to be alone and think about stuff.
71. Both Denmark and Sweden are in love with ice cream and they always argue over who owns the Rocky Road flavor.
72. Sweden can beatbox like nobody’s business.
73. Liechtenstein can rap really well and her talent scares Switzerland. (Not my idea either.)
74. Liechtenstein and Sweden meet up sometimes, and when they do they make the best rapping team in the history of ever.
75. Switzerland despises flying, climbing, tall buildings and towering roller coasters.
76. Why? Switzerland has an unnatural fear of heights. How he scales the Alps? Even he doesn't know.
77. Austria and Switzerland yodel insults and who had better discount prices at each other across the Alps all the time. (Not my headcanon either.)
78. When this happens, Liechtenstein and Hungary always meet up to watch it happen.
79. People may think that Switzerland is the best yodeler, but in reality, LIECHTENSTEIN is the yodeling master. She does it often.
80. Liechtenstein has a little crush on Latvia. Unbeknownst to her, Latvia likes her back, and his crush is tripled in size.
81. Hungary can't sing high notes without shaking her voice.
82. Poland is naturally a really good nail artist.
83. Because Poland seemingly knows how to do this, he spends a lot of money buying different paints and other things from stores everywhere.
84. Even though he’s been doing this for a while, Poland STILL doesn't understand how nail polish remover can spill all over your hand, make puddles on the table and still feel perfectly freaking dry.
85. Poland doesn't like any sorts of polish remover because he interprets it as Polish remover. Polish remover isn't good for Poland.
86. Russia is scared of the dark. He doesn't want anything to be able to attack him when he can't see.
87. When Russia’s voice gets really low at random times, all the countries think he’s angry and they run away. In reality they’re just voice cracks. Really abnormal voice cracks, but still voice cracks.
88. Russia, Belarus and Ukraine tend to call themselves the “Soviet Siblings” for reasons they cannot and will not explain.
88. Russia can play the piano almost as well as Austria.
89. France has once shaved his beard. He hated it not being there but at the same time was astounded by how smooth his face was.
90. France is a really good artist. His favorite thing to do is sketch. He specifically likes to sketch people.
91. No one really pays attention to it, but France carries a notebook around everywhere he goes. He usually keeps pens and pencils in his pockets, too.
92. France does, in fact, have an emergency baguette in his bedroom. Just in case.
93. Monaco has tried to teach France ballet quite a few times. France is actually decent at it, too.
94. Both Monaco and France are chocoholics.
95. Belgium is an even bigger chocoholic than France and Monaco combined.
96. Belgium often celebrates "Waffle Wednesday," where she chooses a specific Wednesday each month and bakes a whole hell of a lot of waffles just for fun.
97. The Netherlands goes on shopping sprees when he’s high. He spends a lot of money on them.
98. On the days when the world is supposed to end, all the countries and micronations have a sleepover together just in case anything happens. (Not my headcanon either...!)
~~ALMOST DONE SORRY GUYS~~